Baby Cup First Cup Green
- 100% Recyclable
- Designed by a mum, loved by little ones, recommended by health experts
- Proper sipping sippy cup – the healthy training cup
- Superb age range – For 0-2.5 years+
- 4m+ Sipping: for introducing small sips 4m+,
- 6m+ Weaning: ideal first cup for drinking at weaning time 6m+,
- Infants: Also suitable for cup-feeding infants – can be used to cup-feed expressed milk, avoiding the need for teats and bottles (please discuss with your healthcare professional) and for helping with milk-feeding during feeding challenges such as tongue tie, cleft or latch problems.
- Multi award-winning including Made for Mums, Prima Baby & Pregnancy Best First Cup, Junior Design Awards Best Baby Feeding Product, Janey Lee Grace WINNER Best Baby Product
- Encourages sipping. Mini open cups; 5.2cm tall; capacity 50ml.
- Pack contains 4 cups.
- Proper cup design to help little hands learn the ‘put down’ action without the juddering that can come from non-slip or grippy bases.
- For weaning and general drinking for babies, toddlers and young children. Suitable from birth for cup-feeding infants (discuss with your health professional).
- Non-toxic, BPA free, phthalates free; durable;
- Easy to clean – nowhere for germs to hide
- Dishwasher safe; steam steriliser safe.
- Made in Britain
- Baby and toddler mini open drinking cups; perfectly proportioned for little hands
- Translucent so your child can see inside; holds 50ml; measurement markings in ml’s
- Children enjoy using open cups just like their siblings, parents or carers
- Thumbs up from dentists and orthodontists for dental health and jaw development
- Infant weaning cups; also suitable for milk feeding premature or term newborn babies
- Capacity 50ml
- Four cups in a pack