Belly Bandit BFF Belly Wrap Brown
Over a decade ago, we introduced our doctor-recommended Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps to help slim and your support your belly, waist and hips post-delivery. We were inspired by the centuries-old tradition of postpartum belly binding and modernized this age-old practice for today's moms.
Our world famous Belly Wraps are designed to help you look and feel your absolute best after delivery – because when you deliver, so do we!
The B.F.F. utilizes our Power Compress Core™ to apply targeted compression, which may help:
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
Recommended for those with shorter waists
- Features our exclusive, latex-free Power Compress Core™
- 9" of adjustability so you can continue to tighten the wrap as you size down
- Curved design
- 6 support panels
- 2 compression panels with 2 tabs to customize compression level and fit
- Covered in silky-soft viscose from Bamboo
For optimal results, we recommend wearing the Belly Bandit® B.F.F. Belly Wrap for a minimum of 6-10 weeks after delivery.
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation. (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That's ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
9" dual Velcro® closures
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean