Pumpease Handsfree Nursing Bra Kaleidoscope
PumpEase hands-free pumping bra:
- fits breastfeeding moms sized from 32AA to 48H and beyond.
- features patented, ‘no-stitch’ flange openings, guaranteed to accommodate any breast pump on the market.
- is available in an organic cotton option for earth-conscious mamas.
- is designed with bartacks at each end of the flange openings for incomparable reinforcement. This is the same type of stitching used to construct denim jeans.
- comes in unique, beautiful, eye-catching prints that match the PumpEase Wet Bag.
- is made with love in Canada.
Why do I need a PumpEase hands-free pumping bra?
- I don’t want to feel anchored by my pump. I want to be able to pump and multitask.
- My baby was born prematurely and can’t breastfeed yet.
- I want to feed my baby breastmilk but I’m going back to work and need to be able to pump while typing, driving, eating lunch, etc.
- My baby has latch issues and I want to pump to maintain my supply until we can breastfeed.
- I want to donate my oversupply to a milk bank.
- I need to preserve my milk supply during a lapse in breastfeeding (travel, hospitalization, etc.).
- I’m trying to boost my breastmilk supply by pumping.
- I’m adopting and want to induce lactation.
- I need relief from frequent painful engorgement.
- I have a blocked milk duct.
- I want the freedom of leaving my partner with our baby for a feeding.
Why is PumpEase better than other hands-free products on the market?
Flexibility – PumpEase is designed with patented, ‘no-stitch’ flange openings that accommodate ALL makes and sizes of breast pump flanges guaranteed. PumpEase can be worn by itself or over any nursing bra / cami / top you choose.
Quality – PumpEase is made with a high-performance technical fabric that provides exceptional comfort, stretch and memory, easy care, and quick-dry and wicking qualities. PumpEase is designed and manufactured with love in Canada.
Variety – PumpEase fits moms wearing bra sizes from 32AA to 48H and beyond and comes in a range of fun and fashionable prints. Mothers shouldn’t have to sacrifice style for function.
Accessibility – We chose a hook and eye closure for PumpEase because of its durability and familiarity. It’s also much quieter than Velcro (important if you pump near your sleeping baby for the benefits proximity can give!). PumpEase has three rows of hook and eye closures so you can adjust and maintain a snug fit as your body and supply change. PumpEase isn’t stiff or overly structured; it supports hands-on pumping so you can massage or compress your breasts to encourage higher breastmilk output.