Tortle Air Lucky Elephant
CHAMPION YOUR BABY’S HEALTH
Our new and revolutionary head repositioning beanie is designed to help prevent and eliminate Flat Head Syndrome as your baby grows.
The new Tortle Lucky Elephant has several improvements that make it especially good for infants who already have flat head syndrome. It has a redesigned front opening which makes it easier for you to place it correctly on baby’s head and redesigned side tabs for improved fit. It also has a slightly larger and contoured roll to better deflect a baby’s head off the flat spot.
We’ve also added some ‘silicon dots’ to the inside facing to help prevent slippage. The silicone dots on the inside of the Tortle are similar to those found on yoga and athletic gear, and they will help keep the Tortle positioned correctly on your baby’s head. They may leave small marks on your baby’s skin. This is normal. They are temporary and they will disappear shortly after the Tortle is removed.
When you first place a Tortle on your baby, he or she may fuss and seem not to like it. This is natural, especially if your baby is not used to wearing a hat. The Tortle may also cause them to fuss because it is preventing them from resting their head in the position that caused the flat spot or Torticollis in the first place. Most babies adjust quickly to their new head position and adapt well to your repositioning practices.
The Lucky Elephant promotes your child’s healthy development with the most advanced positioning aid for the management and prevention of flat head syndrome. By actively deflecting your baby’s head to different areas while they’re lying against a flat surface such as a mattress, car seat or stroller, the Lucky Elephant gently reshapes your baby’s head.
- Helps with Flat Head Syndrome
- Promotes Healthy Neck Muscles
- Designed by an expert Neonatologist
- Actively Shapes Baby’s Head
- Grows with your baby
- Easy to put on your baby’s head
- Fits snuggly with decreased slippage
New Lucky Elephant features that you and your baby will love:
- Redesign of the beanie’s front opening, modified for improved fit and enhancing adjustability
- Addition of small silicon dots in beanie’s interior to reduce slippage
- Larger positioning roll, contoured to better fit the back of baby’s head
- Re-engineered, adjustable side straps that pull forward to ensure the positioning roll contours snuggly to the back of baby’s head
Classic Tortle features you already love:
- Next generation, highly breathable, single layer construction
- Adjustable elastic tabs make it easy to get the Tortle on your baby’s head, reduce the chance of slippage, and ensure proper fit and infant head positioning
- 95% cotton/ 5% Lycra & PU foam
- 4cm midline opening to accommodate your baby’s growth
- Hand or machine wash with cold water on the gentle cycle
- Air dry